TECHNICAL ARTIST - UNITY
HVNT is a startup building the most adventurous and immersive apps and technologies in the world. HVNT aims to be the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor adventures, exercise, education and meaningful social interaction.
The current team is a diverse group of engineers, developers and marketing people based in Stockholm, Geneva, Amsterdam & Nis. We are now looking for a Technical Unity Artist with creative and technical expertise to develop challenging Unity scenes. You will be responsible for working with Unity and other graphics tools to merge the virtual with the real world.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to help build features and solve creative problems.
- Help build rapid prototypes of experimental features using Unity 3D or other mobile platform tools.
- Iterate on Unity 3D scene implementation to finalize product and other creative requirements.
- Help create performant graphics shaders for awesome visuals.
- Facilitate communication and asset pipeline between engineering and artist teams.
- Expert-level experience with Unity Game Engine.
- Expert in scripting with C# within the Unity environment.
- Experience creating real-time visual effects sequences.
- Knowledge of optimizing real-time 3D-graphics pipeline for mobile platforms.
- Key skills in Unity 3D, C#, real-time VFX, and artistic skills.
We would <3 it if you also have:
- BS, MS or PHD degree in design, games-related or technical field.
- Solid artistic skills (drawing or digital painting).
- Experience collaborating within a multi-person game studio.