SOFTWARE ENGINEER - UNITY
HVNT is a startup building the most adventurous and immersive apps and technologies in the world. HVNT aims to be the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor adventures, exercise, education and meaningful social interaction.
The current team is a diverse group of engineers, developers and marketing people based in Stockholm, Geneva, Amsterdam & Nis. We are now looking to for a Software Engineer to help build an unannounced, next-generation augmented reality game using Unity.
As one of the first client engineers on the project, you will engage in a wide variety of technical challenges while crafting fun, real-world gameplay experiences. As a result, we seek engineers with strong judgement, great execution, and a willingness to take on new responsibilities.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of game mechanics and a love for prototyping new ideas. Your creativity is welcome here, and we can’t wait to see what you add to the team.
Our leadership’s sole focus is to ship a fun, world-class game. You will join an outstanding team of like-minded people to create a cutting-edge mobile and AR experience.
- Build engaging gameplay features that are FUN.
- Work with small team of engineers, designers, artists, and producers to execute on a creative vision and deliver an outstanding gameplay experience.
- Participate in code reviews, technical design reviews, and write unit tests.
- 3+ years of game development experience.
- 3D game engine experience, particularly Unity 3D.
- Fluent in C#.
We would <3 it if you also have:
- Experience with AR gameplay.
- BS or MSc in Computer Science or other technical major, or equivalent experience