SENIOR GAME DESIGNER
HVNT is a startup building the most adventurous and immersive apps and technologies in the world. HVNT aims to be the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor adventures, exercise, education and meaningful social interaction.
The current team is a diverse group of engineers, developers and marketing people based in Stockholm, Geneva, Amsterdam & Nis. We are now looking for a Senior Game Designer to help create accessible, engaging, fun AR experiences. You will work with a cross-functional game team to help craft dynamic and exciting gameplay that delights our players and motivates them to go out and explore the world
- Work closely with game producers and developers to make sure that the game is fun & engaging.
- Coordinate with product managers, data analysts, engineers, and artists to implement game features and content.
- Deliver clear and concise engineering-ready product specs.
- Communicate game system concepts, interactions, implementation processes, and risks.
- Discover opportunities for and conceptualize new game systems, content, and feature improvements.
- Test and tune game play balance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Create, run, and maintain live events and new game content.
- Work iteratively with game development teams and HVNT platform teams, contributing to roadmap planning.
- Passion for video games; an avid gamer with a solid understanding of mobile games.
- Champion game features from inception to launch.
- Experience with game balance and pacing in a free-to-play economic model.
- Expertise with spreadsheets and in manipulating, summarizing, and maintaining large data sets.
- Have worked on a high profile game with a significant amount of daily active users.
- Proficiency in Unity game development.
- 5+ years designing digital games.
- 1+ years optimizing live mobile games.
We would <3 it if:
- You've founded or launched a game app or company.
- You've a BS, MS or PHD degree in design, games-related or technical field.
- You've experience collaborating within a multi-person game studio.
- Experience with AR games or features.
- Experience with live-ops games.
- Experience building prototypes.