SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER / CMO
HVNT is a startup building the most adventurous and immersive apps and technologies in the world. HVNT aims to be the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor adventures, exercise, education, and meaningful social interaction.
The current team is a diverse group of engineers, developers, and business people based in Stockholm, Geneva, Amsterdam & Nis. We are now looking to expand the team with a Senior Marketing Manager.
The candidate is a data-driven growth hacker who has a passion for creating fun & engaging campaigns and social experiences for HVNT's growing community of explorers.
This is an excellent role for someone who has past experience working with mobile games, social media, or high-growth mobile products.
We are ideally looking for a person with an entrepreneurial spirit or someone with a vast user acquisition background who's not afraid to roll up their sleeves, do the work, and who's ready to take on multiple senior roles within this growing company.
This role is Stockholm only! Any and all applicants who are not located or about to re-locate to Stockholm will be ignored or automatically rejected.
- Spearhead marketing & PR strategies for the company and our mobile games, while working with cross-functional teams to ensure that all touchpoints are aligned with the brand.
- Define annual marketing plans for our games and projects.
- Support Product & Business team in campaigns for user acquisition, releases, and more.
- Set up pay-per-click advertising campaigns on search, social and display for awareness, user acquisition, and customer retention.
- Identify metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on across all departments.
- Manage social media pages.
- Coordinate with partners and outsources for marketing opportunities for awareness, market expansion, and user acquisition strategies.
- Implement segmentation strategies across platforms and content formats to ensure that we are reaching the target market and providing a seamless user experience.
- Evaluate and report the status and performance of marketing plans, working constantly to improve results.
- Manage media budget and ensure that actual spend across all campaigns will not exceed the total budget.
- Analyze customer data and feedback to support and optimize marketing strategies.
- Develop A/B testing plans to drive innovation, generate learnings, and improve the performance of our targeting, creatives, messaging and landing pages.
- Stay up to date on mobile game marketing trends and apply them in the development and execution of digital programs to maximize results.
- Minimum of 3+ years in business, digital marketing, managing organic and paid search advertising for awareness and user acquisition.
- Previous experience in marketing mobile games and/or mobile/social applications.
- Previous experience working with app store optimization
- Extensive experience in conceptualizing and executing digital marketing strategies is required, including (but not limited to):
- Content marketing, management, and automation.
- Data management and analysis.
- Management of social media channels.
- Google and Facebook campaigns.
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem-solver with strong analytical, verbal, visual, and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in using data to make informed decisions.
- Enjoys working closely with the teams to communicate your vision, strategy, and tactics.
- Ability to inspire the team and roll up your sleeves to execute.
We would <3 it if:
- You've founded or launched your own business (preferably gaming app, social app product) or led a key area at a leading mobile, gaming or social app company.
- You have a BA/BS/MBA/MS degree in business, marketing, communication, advertising, or other equivalent education.
- You have Proven knowledge of global campaigns.
- You've experience collaborating within a multi-person game studio.
- You have experience or knowledge of mobile native, cross-platform and Unity applications.