USER ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
HVNT is a startup building the most adventurous and immersive apps and technologies in the world. HVNT aims to be the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor adventures, exercise, education, and meaningful social interaction.
The current team is a diverse group of engineers, developers, and creative people based in Stockholm, Geneva, Amsterdam & Nis. We are now looking to expand the team with a User Acquisition Specialist.
The candidate is a data-driven growth hacker who has a passion for creating fun & engaging campaigns and social experiences for HVNT's growing community of explorers.
This is an excellent role for someone who has past experience working with user acquisition for mobile games, social media, or high-growth mobile products.
This role is Stockholm, Sweden only! Any and all applicants who are not located or about to re-locate to Stockholm will be ignored or automatically rejected.
- Run global mobile marketing campaigns with programmatic buying partners: Facebook, Google, Apple, and 3rd party networks.
- Work with cross-functional and agency partners to define goals, build strategies, and execute on paid acquisition channels.
- Identify new and innovative solutions to drive growth in opportunity markets.
- Monitor, optimize, and report the performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Optimize creative, targeting, bids, and budgets daily to drive the highest return on investment.
- Drive A/B testing and optimization of paid campaigns through levers such as creative, audience, network, device, and placement.
- Analyze results and provide performance insights for key partners.
- Manage social media pages & occasionally act as Community Manager.
- Evaluate and report the status and performance of marketing plans, working constantly to improve results.
- Support Product & Business team in campaigns for user acquisition, releases, and more.
- Stay up to date on mobile game marketing trends and apply them in the development and execution of digital programs to maximize results.
- 2+ years of marketing experience with a focus on F2P (free-to-play) / freemium businesses that are ideally grounded in mobile products & services (e.g., games).
- 2+ years experience of mobile paid mobile media channels (e.g. Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords) for use in both new user acquisition and re-targeting lapsed user cohorts.
- Understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e. Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava).
- Strong knowledge of the competitive landscape in markets such as EU & North America.
- An understanding of the mobile digital marketing space including various media buying strategies and options (CPM, CPC, CPI, CPE).
- Expert level knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) - needs to feel comfortable in a spreadsheet with large data sets.
- Blend of creativity and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with ASO and validated methodologies to improve conversion rates.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills and detail orientated.
- Knowledge and understanding of HVNT’s mission and strategic position in the market.
- Proven experience in using data to make informed decisions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- Previous experience working with app store optimization.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to execute.
We would <3 it if:
- You've founded or worked at a startup or a role where you have worn multiple hats.
- You have a BA/BS/MBA/MS degree in business administration, marketing, computer science, advertising, or other equivalent education.
- You have Proven knowledge of global campaigns.
- You have experience collaborating within a multi-person game studio.
- You have experience or knowledge of mobile native, cross-platform, and Unity applications.