INTERNSHIP - JUNIOR DEVELOPER
HVNT is a startup building the most adventurous and immersive apps and technologies in the world. HVNT aims to be the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor adventures, exercise, education, and meaningful social interaction.
The current team is a diverse group of multi-talented people based in Stockholm, Geneva, Amsterdam & Nis. We are now looking for a junior developer internship role to be filled by someone who wants to join us in our mission to improve people's lives through outdoor geo-location-based AR games.
For this role, you will report to the development lead and contribute to improving the product we're building with your programming and input. As you join our team, we want to ensure that you have a basic knowledge of programming.
The duration of this internship is open for anywhere between 3-6 months.
This is an unpaid internship but with the possibility to become a full-time job after the internship is completed. For someone with a specific set of skills that could be of high value to the company, we are also open to offering remuneration during the internship.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate and produce software solutions.
- Design client-side and/or server-side features.
- Write effective code.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Experience working in either Unity(C#) with mobile/games development or react web development.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Familiar with common stacks.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment with deadlines.
We would <3 it if you also have:
- Have an interest in tech & Augmented Reality.
- Familiarity with both back- and front-end environments.