INTERNSHIP - SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERN
HVNT is a startup building the most adventurous and immersive apps and technologies in the world. HVNT aims to be the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor adventures, exercise, education, and meaningful social interaction.
The current team is a diverse group of multi-talented people based in Stockholm, Geneva, Amsterdam & Nis. We are now looking for a junior marketing internship role to be filled by someone who wants to join us in our mission to improve people's lives through outdoor geo-location-based AR games.
You will be responsible for creating original text, image, and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. We also would like you to organize campaigns and executing on marketing strategies on social media. This work will be a critical factor for us to reach our goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
The duration of this internship is open for anywhere between 3-6 months.
This is an unpaid internship but with the possibility to become a full-time job after the internship is completed. For someone with a specific set of skills that could be of high value to the company, we are also open to offering remuneration during the internship.
- Take the initiative, plan, organize and create fun and engaging campaigns on the brand's behalf.
- Help create visually stunning still and moving content.
- Follow up on posts, engage with users and followers to maximize exposure and engagement.
- Join teammates to help out with user interviews and market analysis/research.
- Good understanding of marketing principles and platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok to begin with.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Experience and interest in graphic design and/or video editing.
- Experience using MS Office/Google Docs, marketing software, and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc).
We would <3 it if you also have:
- An interest in tech & Augmented Reality.
- Experience with location-based/mobile games.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques.
- Experience using graphic design and video editing tools (e.g. Figma, After Effects, Canva, Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).