AUGMENTED REALITY / UNITY DEVELOPER
HVNT is a startup building the most adventurous and immersive apps and technologies in the world. HVNT aims to be the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor adventures, exercise, education, and meaningful social interaction.
The current team is a diverse group of engineers, developers, and marketing people based in Stockholm, Geneva, Amsterdam & Nis. We are now looking for a Software Engineer to help continue to build our augmented reality game using Unity.
As one of the first client engineers on the project, you will engage in a wide variety of technical challenges while crafting fun, real-world gameplay experiences. As a result, we seek engineers with strong judgment, great execution, and a willingness to take on new responsibilities.
The ideal candidate loves problem-solving, has a deep understanding of game mechanics, and has a love for prototyping new ideas. Your creativity is welcome here, and we can’t wait to see what you add to the team.
Our leadership’s sole focus is to ship fun, world-class games. You will join an outstanding team of like-minded people to create a cutting-edge mobile and AR experience.
- Build engaging AR gameplay features that are FUN.
- Work with a small team of engineers, designers, artists, and producers to execute on a creative vision and deliver an outstanding gameplay experience.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, QA, and other departments to ensure code and technology meets internal standards.
- 2+ years of mobile game development experience.
- 3D game engine experience, particularly Unity 3D.
- Fluent in C#.
- Experience with AR gameplay.
We would <3 it if you also have:
- Experience with location-based games.
- BS or MSc in Computer Science or other technical major, or equivalent experience
- A passion for problem-solving games, treasure hunting, and puzzle games.